AHPA Botanical Congress
2016 AHPA Botanical Congress
Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016, 7:30am to 5pm
SupplySide West, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Download Agenda >>
| Sponsored by:
The 2016 AHPA Botanical Congress will provide a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders about global supply chain management techniques, regulatory issues surrounding cannabis, the latest research on aloe, current and emerging financial trends in the competitive worldwide herbal marketplace, and many more of the diverse opportunities and challenges the herbal products industry faces.
Participation in the fifth annual AHPA Botanical Congress will provide guidance to dietary supplement ingredient suppliers, manufacturers and affiliated firms that bear the burden of regulatory compliance, including product testing, and the verification of botanical identity via scientifically valid methods. This unique, one-day event features a wide-array of industry experts offering first-hand experience, education and information. In addition to participating in panel discussions, attendees will have the opportunity to engage in a discussion on hot button media issues affecting the industry by addressing a panel of industry media representatives.
A sampling of topics that will be covered at the Congress include:
- Successful U.S. and global supply chain strategies and management techniques
- Regulatory issues and trends towards the legalization of cannabis
- Recent research and market trends on the science of aloe
- Financial trends and opportunities shaping the supplements industry heading into 2017
- Exploration of various myths about the herbal supplement industry
- Political advocacy in the herbal products industry
Videos from 2015 Botanical Congress
Who Should Attend the Botanical Congress?
CEO / CFO / COO / CSO / CMO / CIO / Chairman / President / Owner / Partner
- What is trending in the herbal industry?
- What are the prospects of the worldwide herbal marketplace?
- How competitive is the herbal products business?
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Procurement
- What are the global supply chain issues?
- What are key issues surrounding product adulteration?
R&D / Product Development / Food Technologist / Food Scientist / Cosmetic Chemist / Research / Scientist / Formulator / Nutritionist
- What are new and innovative tools to help determine herbal authenticity?
- What are techniques to help researchers and QC labs with the analysis of supplements?
Brand Management / Marketing / Communications / Public Relations / Consultants
- What are the myths about the herbal supplement industry?
- What are consumer perspectives about the supplement industry?
- What are strategies to overcome the challenges?
Sales / Sales Manager / Director of Sales / Business Development
- Why should your company be politically active?
- How can my company become more engaged in political avenues?
QA/QC / Testing / Lab Technician / Operations
- What does the FDA require for ingredient identity?
- How can I best establish and document quality testing procedures and results?
Legal / Regulatory / Compliance
- The Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA) is here – now what?
- How will the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) affect ingredient suppliers?
For information about Botanical Congress sponsorship, exhibiting or American Herbal Products Association membership, contact email@example.com