||Good Documentation Practices Manual
The manual focuses on documentation systems in the context of manufacturing, packing, or holding dietary supplements, although the principles and many of the procedures and forms overlap with documentation practices used in drug companies and ISO registered companies, and are also relevant to food and food ingredient facilities.
The information contained within the manual should assist your company with:
- Providing appropriate documentation to control and reflect company operations.
- Facilitate document creation, approval, issuance, retrieval, and revision.
- Preventing record falsification and minimize errors.
- Facilitate records filing, retention, purging, and destruction efforts.
- Good Documentation Manual
- Examples and Templates (50-60)
Related seminars (can be purchased separately):
Member Price: $250.00
Non-Member Price: $500.00