AHPA Botanical Congress
Saturday, October 19, 2019 - SupplySide West - Mandalay Bay Convention Center-- Las Vegas
AHPA's 8th Annual Botanical Congress provides a unique opportunity for the herbal industry to explore issues directly impacting business. Among other topics, this year's congress will feature sessions that cover:
- Traditional Medicines and Contemporary Herbal Traditions
- Mushrooms and other Adaptogens
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- FDA Update on Hemp and CBD
- Regulatory Challenges in International Markets
Industry veterans and subject matter experts will provide critical insights to the herbal products industry at this valuable one-day event.
Date and time: October 19, 2019 -- 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: SupplySide West -- Mandalay Bay Convention Center -- Las Vegas
Room: South Seas E (Plenary) & Palm A (Breakout)
Cost: $449 (Members) $575 (Non-members)
For information about Botanical Congress sponsorship, exhibiting or American Herbal Products Association membership, contact email@example.com.
Botanical Congress Videos
Who Should Attend the Botanical Congress?
- CEO / CFO / COO / CSO / CMO / CIO / Chairman / President / Owner / Partner
- Purchasing / Supply Chain / Procurement
- Product Development / Food Technologist / Food Scientist / Cosmetic Chemist / Research / Scientist / Formulator / Nutritionist
- Brand Management / Marketing / Communications / Public Relations / Consultants
- Sales / Sales Manager / Director of Sales / Business Development
- QA/QC / Testing / Lab Technician / Operations
- Legal / Regulatory / Compliance