AHPA is producing a host of free COVID-19 resources to inform members and the larger herbal community. This includes a free webinar presented March 26, 2020.
Veteran industry experts provide the latest updates and information about the impact of COVID-19 on the herbal products industry, including resources to help your business navigate these uncertain times. Register now!
Topics and presenters
- Herb companies as essential/critical infrastructure businesses: Trent Norris, Esq., Partner, Arnold & Porter, LLP
- Operational safety planning: Sean Murray, President, US Food Testing Division, Eurofins
- FDA temporary regulatory revisions: Tara Lin Couch, Ph.D., Senior Director of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Services, EAS Consulting Group, LLC
- Supply Chain Disruptions: John Hagan, Partner, and Stephanna Szotkowski, Associate, Arnold & Porter, LLP
- Federal legislative expectations: Pete Evich, Vice President, Van Scoyoc Associates
AHPA also seeks industry input to expand online training and resources with regard to COVID-19. Please take a moment to share your concerns, questions, or comments in regard to the effect of COVID-19 on your company's operations, resources or other areas. Please let us know how we can best help you navigate these challenging times.
As the herbal industry adapts to a changing landscape due to COVID-19, AHPA will provide on-going updates and opportunities for gaining further insight that we trust will help our members plan for the future with more confidence.
Online resource center
AHPA recently launched a new online resource center to compile the latest information and guidance that is relevant to the herbal products industry. This webcenter will be revised and updated regularly as new information about the COVID-19 and possible impacts on the herbal products industry and the people who work in this trade becomes available.
If you have any additional information that would be appropriate to add to the resource center, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuity of Service
As we try to adapt to rapid changes, please note that the services AHPA provides, and the commitment to our mission of supporting the responsible commerce of herbal products, will not change. Please contact us if you think we can help.