It’s not always about homeruns. Sometimes just getting on base is what counts.
As long as you know how to get those players home!
Join us for the inaugural Sports Nutrition Congress, presented by AHPA, and don’t miss the “Proven Performance: Developing a Highly Efficient, Cost-Effective Research Program” session. The star-studded lineup features:
- Moderator: Vince Kreipke, Ph.D., CSCS, CISSN, Scientific Advisor, Onnit
- Rick Kreider, Ph.D., FACSM, FISSN, Director, Exercise & Sport Nutrition Lab, Texas A&M University
- Chris Lockwood, Ph.D., FACN, CSCS,, President, Lockwood LLC
- Hector Lopez, M.D., CSCS, FAAPMR,, Principal & Scientific Advisor, The Center for Applied Health Sciences
- Hame Persaud, Executive Vice President, HP Ingredients
This session shares best practices for making terms like “real science” and “research proven” meaningful, accessible and cost-effective. Learn how understanding and communicating the science of your ingredients and brands helps build trust, creates unique communication opportunities, and serves up claim substantiation. Be victorious in your research platform!
Don’t get stuck in the dugout.
Now through October 5, AHPA is offering registrants an Early Bird Discount of 20% off the general registration fee of $449 (AHPA members) and $575 (non-members) by using Code EBSNC20.
Want to bring your own team? AHPA’s Amber Bennett is fielding those offers. But don’t wait till the ninth inning. For promotional discounts and sponsorship opportunities contact Amber at: Amber Bennett, 301-588-1171, ext. 105.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Pacific Time
- Agenda and registration at ahpa.org.
Founded in 1982, the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) is the national trade association and voice of the herbal products industry. AHPA is comprised of more than 450 member companies, consisting primarily of domestic and foreign companies doing business as growers, processors, manufacturers and marketers of herbs and herbal products as foods, dietary supplements, cosmetics, and non-prescription drugs, and also including companies that provide expert services to the herbal trade. AHPA's mission is to promote the responsible commerce of herbal products to ensure that consumers continue to enjoy informed access to a wide variety of herbal goods. More at ahpa.org.