From Olympic champions to weekend warriors and from professional athletes to your neighbor who likes to jog, there’s a lot of people seeking sports nutrition supplements to help them improve their performance.
From banned substance testing to third party certifications and from high quality products to best practices, the dietary supplement industry relies on building consumer trust to fortify the industry.
So how do you up your “clean and validated game?”
Join us for the inaugural Sports Nutrition Congress, presented by AHPA, as these experienced pros help strengthen your ingredient and product playbook during the “Clean and Trusted” session:
(This session is sponsored by LGC Group.)
- Moderator: Kris Gethin, CEO, KAGED MUSCLE Supplements; Co-Founder, Kris Gethin Gyms
- Oliver Catlin, President & Co-Founder, Banned Substances Control Group
- Paul Klinger, Business Development Director, LGC Group
- David Trosin, Managing Director of Health Sciences Certifications, NSF International
Extended through October 12: AHPA is offering registrants an Early Bird Discount of 20% off the general registration fee of $449 (AHPA members) and $575 (non-members) by using Code EBSNC20.
Want to bring your own team? AHPA’s Amber Bennett is fielding those offers. But don’t wait till the ninth inning. For promotional discounts and sponsorship opportunities contact Amber at: Amber Bennett, 301-588-1171, ext. 105.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Pacific Time
- Agenda and registration at ahpa.org.