May 16 summit in DC features updates and insights from FDA and industry
Date, Time and Location
May 16, 2018
- 10am-5pm (Summit)
- 5-6pm (Cocktail Reception)
Willard InterContinental Hotel
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
The Dietary Supplements Regulatory Summit is an unprecedented collaboration between AHPA, CHPA, CRN, NPA and UNPA -- the trade associations representing the dietary supplements industry. This one-day regulatory summit will feature updates and insights from FDA and industry regulatory experts, and will focus on the key regulatory compliance issues facing the dietary supplements industry.
Who Should Attend?
The regulatory summit is open to members of AHPA, CHPA, CRN, NPA and UNPA. Non-members are also welcome to attend. The regulatory summit is designed specifically for manufacturers, marketers and regulators of dietary supplements focused in the regulatory and quality disciplines.
$595.00 -- Members of AHPA, CHPA, CRN, NPA and UNPA
$535.50 -- Member group rate (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
$995.00 -- Non-Member rate
$115.00 -- Government staff rate (email email@example.com for discount code)
Press passes are available to members of the media at no cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Regulatory reform review under E.O. 13777
- FDA's "report card" for industry
- New dietary ingredient master file concept
- Preventive controls (Part 117) provisions that supplement manufacturers need to comply with
- FSMA intentional adulteration rule
- FDA update on nutrition/supplement facts labeling issues, including dietary fiber
- FDA and industry session on GMP inspections after a decade of compliance
- FDA and industry update on priorities and opportunities for collaboration
Register Now >>
Questions? Contact Natasha Weaver at email@example.com.