Aug. 15-16, 2019 -- Denver Crowne Plaza Downtown, 1450 Glenarm Place, Denver, CO 80202
The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) is presenting a unique, two-day Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress to provide critical information for companies navigating the rapidly evolving legal, regulatory and financial landscapes to manufacture and market dietary supplement products with hemp or hemp-derived ingredients including cannabidiol (CBD).
Colorado Governor Jared Polis and his staff will present the keynote at the Congress. Polis is a former U.S. Congressman and longtime supporter of the hemp industry.
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Hemp Program Chief William Richmond is scheduled to present on a panel with a representative from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) USDA efforts related to the recent decriminalization of hemp.
This session is sponsored by Greenspoon Marder LLP and will be moderated by Jessica Wasserman, a partner in the International, Government Relations and Cannabis Law practice.
cGMP and NDI-GRAS Workshops
AHPA’s Hemp-CBD Congress features a full-day of presentations and discussions on Friday, August 16 and two, half-day workshops on Thursday, August 15 that will cover:
- How to comply with FDA’s current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) requirements for dietary supplements – training by EAS Consulting Group, LLC.
- New dietary ingredient (NDI) notifications and generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for hemp as a food additive and dietary ingredient – presented by AIBMR Life Sciences, Inc.
- Getting to Market: Hemp Supply Chain Management
- Overcoming Regulatory Obstacles: Challenges with FDA, USDA and Individual States
- A Primer on FDA Regulation of Hemp-CBD Supplements
- The Hemp-CBD Supplement Market: A Financial Snapshot
- Hemp-CBD Supplements from the Retailers' Perspective
- Compliance with FDA’s cGMP Requirements for Dietary Supplements -- presented by, EAS Consulting Group, LLC
- NDI Notification and GRAS for Hemp-CBD Ingredient Workshop -- presented by AIBMR Life Sciences, Inc.
Become a Sponsor Partner
Your tax-deductible sponsorship of AHPA's Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress supports the important work of the American Herbal Products Association. Sponsors will be recognized in all marketing materials, PR and onsite throughout the event.
For information on individual and corporate sponsorships, contact Amber Bennett at email@example.com.
Dates: Aug. 15-16, 2019 (Download agenda)
Location: Denver Crowne Plaza Downtown
1450 Glenarm Place, Denver, CO 80202
Aug. 16 Congress
- AHPA Members: $449
- Non-Members: $575
Aug. 15 cGMP & NDI Workshops
- AHPA Members: $275
- Non-Members: $325