Due to overwhelming demand, AHPA is presenting a second, expanded Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress in Portland, OR to provide companies with an understanding of federal and state legal and regulatory obligations and current issues and opportunities in the hemp-CBD market.
April 14, 2020
Workshops led by expert faculty will be offered on a variety of regulatory and technical issues pertinent to the hemp and CBD industries.
- Compliance with FDA’s cGMP requirements for dietary supplements
- Good agricultural collection practices (GACP) necessary to yield a successful and marketable crop
Noon-1pm – Lunch (for ALL workshop participants)
- NDI notifications and GRAS for hemp as a food additive and dietary ingredient
- Laboratory issues relevant to hemp/CBD operations
5:30-7:30pm -- Networking Reception (For ALL workshop and Congress attendees)
April 15, 2020
- 8am-8:20am – Registration and continental breakfast
- 8:20-5:00pm – Congress Programming
Congress Sessions (subject to change)
- The Hemp-CBD Farm and Retail Financial Snapshot
- Meeting Hemp Cultivation Challenges
- Progress on Interim Final Rule (IFR) Implementation
- Regulatory Update with FDA and States
- A Primer on FDA Regulation of Hemp-CBD Supplements
- Maximizing Sales by Minimizing Risks
The Benson Hotel
309 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
Guests should phone-in to 888.523.6766 or 503.228.2000, or email their reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests must identify themselves as part of the “AHPA Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress” to receive the group discount of $159/night for a single (King) or double (Two Queens) rate. Rooms are blocked for the nights of April 13, 14 and 15. The room rates are based on single or double occupancy, and are subject to an additional per person charge of $15/night for triple or quad occupancy. Room rates quoted above are non-commissionable, net rates, subject to tax which is currently 13.3% as well as a 2% City of Portland Tourism Improvement District assessment. The $25 Amenity Fee has been waived. The reservation cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival. The penalty for cancelling within 72 hours of arrival will result in one night room and tax.
The reservation cut-off date is March 14, 2020.
Parking fees are $37/night, and are separate from and in addition to room rate and taxes, and subject to change between now and the date of the Congress.
Contact AHPA Director of Membership Development Amber Bennett to learn about sponsorship opportunities.