Now in its eighth year, the event provides incisive content and strategic insight on the opportunities and challenges in this unique segment of the natural products industry.
TPCF draws executives from leading finished product brands, and branded ingredient companies, as well as key opinion leading practitioners from the holistic and functional medicine fields.
TPC Forum “gives us insight into the industry that we just can’t get anywhere else. You’ve got data about the functional medicine and the practitioner market that is really important to us. It’s a special group of people representing all the practitioner brands, and the collaboration is really great.” ---Tony Genna, VP of Sales, Klaire Labs
The 2020 Forum, will NOW be held on October 22-23 at the TWA Hotel at JFK Airport in New York City, and coincides with HPC’s 20th anniversary.
The Practitioner Channel Forum 2019 Featured Topics:
- 20/20 Vision: The Past, Present, and Future of Holistic, Functional, and Integrative Medicine
- Is the Nutrition Industry Ready for Mainstream Medicine (and Is the Mainstream Ready for Us)?
- Personalization vs Standardization in the Practitioner Supplement Space
- Communication Strategies That Connect With Dr. Future
- Collaborative Practice Models for the Future of Integrative Care
- Digital Survival Strategies in the Google Era
- Doctors & Info Tech: Effective Communication with Today’s Practitioners
- The Future of Holistic/Functional Medical Education
- Legal & Regulatory Update
- Defining & Ensuring Supplement Quality in the Practitioner Channel
- HPC’s 2020 Practitioner Survey
NEW DATE: October 22-23, 2020
(Welcome Reception, April 22)
TWA Hotel at JFK Airport | New York City