Join us to discuss ways practitioners can support patients as we move through the current health crisis. Our overall response can be very dependent on our lifestyle and, to a lesser degree, our genetics. As we look to the future and what the dance with this virus might still look like, we should focus on what we can do to modulate its impact on our patients’ overall health, as well as our own. In this webinar, we’ll discuss foods, nutrients, and herbs that can help support the immune defenses and create strong foundational wellness.*
Herbs to be discussed: Turmeric, Green Tea, Oregano, Chamomile, Calendula, and alternatives like Cleavers, Feverfew, and St. John’s Wort.
This webinar is for healthcare professionals and students only.
CE Info - This webinar has been submitted and is pending approval for the following:
- 1.0 credit of Naturopathic Continuing Education by The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians for NDs.
- 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by the Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists for CNSs.
- 1.0 credit of Continuing Professional Education by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for RDs/DTRs.
- To receive CE credit, you must attend the live event and register using ND, CNS, or RD/DTR credentials.
- Eligible for those in the U.S. only.
- After attending the live event, you will receive your CE certificate via email within 3-4 weeks.
About the Presenter:
After 14 years of conventional ob/gyn practice, Dr Warner established Medicine In Balance, a collaborative holistic medical practice in suburban Philadelphia. There she focuses on a functional integrative approach to health and healing, working with practitioners from many different backgrounds and offering a wide variety of therapeutic options. She is board certified in gynecology and holistic integrative medicine, is a certified Functional Medicine practitioner, an herbalist and a mesa carrier in the Q’ero tradition, Merkabah Medicine lineage. She is a nationally recognized speaker and educator, and a Past President of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine. She is also the co-author of “Boosting Your Immunity for Dummies”. She currently serves on the Scientific Advisory Board for Gaia Herbs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This webinar and/or products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.