Nutritional Outlook announced that AHPA President Michael McGuffin is one of 10 new members of the publication's editorial advisory board.
“The Nutritional Outlook® editorial advisory board consists of some of the most prominent and credible industry experts across the United States,” said Mike Hennessy Jr., president and CEO of MJH Life Sciences™, parent company of Nutritional Outlook®. “We are excited to welcome the 10 new members to the board and look forward to collaborating with them to help deliver trusted and timely coverage to our readers.”
In tandem with the nine current members of the editorial advisory board, the new members will help position the franchise for growth and serve readers by identifying key industry trends, developments, and insights in the field of dietary supplements and nutrition.
The 10 new Nutritional Outlook® editorial advisory board members are:
- Kevin M. Bell, Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Judy Blatman, Founder and President, Judy Blatman Communications LLC
- Lisa C. Buono, Principal, Client Insights, IRI Worldwide
- Douglas “Duffy” MacKay, ND, Senior Vice President, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, CV Sciences Inc.
- Michael McGuffin, President, American Herbal Products Association
- Susan Hazels Mitmesser, PhD, Vice President, Science and Technology, Pharmavite LLC
- Erin Raese, Head of Marketing, SPINS LLC
- Kantha Shelke, PhD, CFS, Principal, Corvus Blue LLC; Senior Lecturer, Johns Hopkins University
- Paula Simpson, BSc, RNCP, Founder, Nutribloom
- Brian Wommack, Senior Vice President, Communications, Council for Responsible Nutrition
Incumbent Nutritional Outlook® editorial advisory board members are:
- Mark Blumenthal, Founder and Executive Director, American Botanical Council
- John R. Endres, ND, Chief Scientific Officer, AIBMR Life Sciences Inc.
- Daniel Fabricant, PhD, Executive Director and CEO, Natural Products Association
- Kimberly Kawa, Wellness Product Specialist, The Movitz Group
- Irfan Qureshi, ND, Vice President, Product Development and Quality Assurance, Healthy Directions
- Harry B. Rice, Vice President, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs, Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s
- Brian Tanzer, Manager, Scientific Affairs, The Vitamin Shoppe Inc.
- John E. Villafranco, Partner, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Lu Ann Williams, Global Insights Director, Innova Market Insights
“We are honored to work with these renowned industry experts who help guide Nutritional Outlook® as a media leader in the dietary supplement and natural products industry. Working with this esteemed board is a testament to the level of excellence our editors aim to deliver to our audience,” said Jennifer Grebow, editor-in-chief of Nutritional Outlook®.
For more information on the Nutritional Outlook® editorial advisory board, click here.