Register now for the 2022 American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) Annual Member Meeting on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. The hybrid event will be hosted on Swapcard for virtual attendees and in-person in Anaheim, CA during the Natural Products Expo West show.
The Annual Member Meeting brings together AHPA’s membership for herbal and natural product industry insights, AHPA’s Board of Trustees election, presentation of AHPA Awards, and more.
Meeting agenda and full schedule of AHPA events during Expo West still to come.
Nominations for the 2022 AHPA Awards, to be presented at the Annual Member Meeting, are still being accepted – but not for long! Nominations must be submitted through the online nomination form by January 15.
AHPA members are invited to nominate individuals and organizations for the following awards:
- AHPA Environmental Impact Award (New Category): Recognizes an individual, organization, or company that has implemented innovative sustainable or regenerative business practices that will continue to have a meaningful positive impact on the environment.
- AHPA Herbal Diversity and Inclusion Award: Recognizes excellence in commitment to the values of diversity, inclusion and equality benefitting both the herbal products industry and broader society.
- AHPA Herbal Hero: Individuals who make outstanding contributions to AHPA committees or initiatives.
- AHPA Herbal Industry Leader: Companies that set an example of outstanding business practices or organizations that work to move the industry forward, exceeding the standards of normal business practices.
- AHPA Herbal Insight Award: Individuals or non-commercial organizations that have a significant impact on furthering knowledge and understanding of botanicals and their uses.
Board of Trustees election
AHPA has issued its annual call for candidates for elected trustees to the association’s Board of Trustees. All active AHPA members in good standing are qualified and encouraged to run or nominate a candidate. The election will be held in a virtual format during AHPA’s Annual Member Meeting. The deadline for AHPA members to submit their intent to stand for election form is February 4.
Please direct questions about the election process to Stan Cowan, 301.588.1171 x102.
2022 Annual Member Meeting Sponsors